ALL-INCLUSIVE TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
★ INTERNATIONAL AIR
• Round-trip transpacific air tickets
• Fuel surcharges, government imposed tax and fees, and September 11th security tax of up to $380, which is subject to change without prior notice and will be determined at the time of booking.
★ LOCAL TRANSPORTATION
• China domestic airfares
• Yangtze River cruise (President NO. 8)
• Air-conditioned sightseeing coaches
• Transfers between airports and hotels
★ LUXURY HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
• Beijing – The Ritz-Carlton Beijing, Financial Street Hotel ★★★★★
• Xi'an – Westin Hotel Xi'an ★★★★★
• Yangtze River – President NO. 8 ★★★★★
• Chengdu – Kempinski Hotel ★★★★★
• Shanghai – The Portan Ritz-Carlton Hotel ★★★★★
• Meals provided as noted in itinerary (Meal Code: B-Breakfast; L-Lunch; D-Dinner)
• Full American buffet breakfasts daily at hotels
• Lunches and Dinners featuring local cuisine from specially selected restaurants
• Regional specialty gourmets per itinerary
- Beijing: Peking Roast Duck Dinner, Royal Banquet
- Xi’an: Imperial Dumping Banquet & Special Noodle Gourmet
- Chengdu: Authentic Spicy Food and Sichuan Hotpot
- Shanghai: Steamed Dumpling, Authentic Shanghai Style Cuisines at Lu Bo Lang
★ SIGHTSEEING AND CULTURAL DISCOVERIES
• Admissions to all sightseeing & special programs listed in itinerary
• Cultural Discoveries: Traditional Chinese Kung-fu Show, Tang Dynasty Dancing and Singing Show, Hand-pull noodle making demonstration, Sichuan Face Changing Show, Chinese Acrobatic Show
• An English-speaking local tour guide in each city
• An additional English-speaking national tour guide for groups of 10 or more
★ TRAVEL PROTECTION
• Free Travel Accident Insurance in mainland China
• Free Medical Protection with coverage up to$100,000 for Emergency Medical and Dental Expense and $1 Million for Emergency Evacuation & Repatriation
• “Travel Agents Professional Liability Insurance” with coverage up to one million dollars
ALL-INCLUSIVE TOUR PACKAGE DOES NOT EXCLUDE:
• China Tourist Visa Fee: We can take care of your visa application with a fee of $170 for US passport (including $140 fee to the China Consulate and $30 service charge) and $50 (including $30 fee to the China Consulate and $20 service charge) for Non-US passport. Please check our Visa section for detailed instructions.
• Any personal charges, such as phone bills, laundry, postage, baggage over-weight charge, optional programs or extra insurance etc.
• Fee for Extended Stay, pre-trips or extensions, optional programs, or optional travel cancellation insurance.
• Gratuity: Please note that gratuities are not included in the tour cost. They are customary, and their purpose is to encourage and reward quality service. Our tour guides, drivers, hotel porters and other service staffs do their utmost to make the trip smooth and pleasant. Gratuities are a way of showing your appreciation. However, tips are NEVER mandatory. We suggest you to tip $10 per day no matter your group sizes. We suggest the following tipping to cover tour guides and drivers for your reference:
- Groups of 2 to 5 people: $10 per day per traveler is expected.
- Groups of 6 or more people: $8 per day per traveler is expected.
• Any items not listed in the itinerary.
• Any other charges caused by the acts of God, natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental, and local authority’s orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by the accident beyond the responsibilities of travel agents and incurred due to the tourist action violating the law.