TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
★ CONVENIENT TRANSPORTATION
• Round-trip transpacific air based on Cathy Pacific Airways
• Air ticket from Bangkok to Singapore
• Comfortable air-conditioned tour buses/coaches for sightseeing and transfers between airports and hotels
★ DELUXE HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
• Salgon: Kim Do Hotel ★ ★ ★ ★
• Bangkok: Montien Riverside Hotel ★ ★ ★ ★
• Pattaya: Siam Bay View Hotel ★ ★ ★ ★
• Singapore: Calton Hotel ★ ★ ★ ★
• Malacca: City Bay View Hotel ★ ★ ★ ★
• Genting Highlands: First World Resort Hotel ★ ★ ★ ★
• Kuala Lumpur: Palace of Beach & Spa Hotel ★ ★ ★ ★
(Hotel upgrading option available)
★ FINE DINNING
• Meals provided as noted in itinerary
• Full American or buffet breakfasts daily at hotels
• Lunches and Dinners features local cuisine from specially selected restaurants
★ COMPREHENSIVE SIGHTSEEING & CULTURAL DISCOVERIES
• Admissions/boat/cruise to all sightseeing & special programs listed in itinerary
• Professional English-speaking local tour guides in each city
★ TRAVEL PROTECTION
• Free Medical Protection* with coverage up to $100,000 for Emergency Medical and Dental Expense and $1 Million for Emergency Evacuation & Repatriation if full payment is received at least 90 days before departure
• “Travel Agents Professional Liability Insurance” with coverage up to one million dollars
TOUR PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDES:
• Tourist Visa Fee
• Any personal charges, such as phone bills, laundry, postage, baggage over-weight charge, optional programs or extra insurance etc.
• Fee for Extended Stay.
• Tips: Please note that gratuities are not included in the tour cost. They are customary, and their purpose is to encourage and reward quality service. Our tour guides, drivers, hotel porters and other service staffs do their utmost to make the trip smooth and pleasant. Gratuities are a way of showing your appreciation. However, tips are NEVER mandatory. We suggest you to tip $8 per day no matter your group sizes.
• Any items not listed in the itinerary.
• Any other charges caused by the acts of God, natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental, and local authority’s orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by the accident beyond the responsibilities of travel agents and incurred due to the tourist action violating the law.