CONVENIENT & SAFE TRANSPORTATION
v Most convenient Round-trip international air tickets. All taxes, Fees and Fuel
v China domestic air tickets and all airport taxes.
v Comfortable & deluxe air-conditioned tour bus / coach for sightseeing and transfers
v Between airport and hotel
DELUXE HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
v Beijing – Crowne Plaza Hotel Beijing
v Xian – Hyatt Regency Hote X'ian
v Shanghai – Swissotel Grand Hotel Shanghai
v Yangtze River – MV President Prime cruise
v Hong Kong – Kowloon Hotel
v Meals provided as noted in itinerary
v Full American or buffet breakfast daily at hotels
v Lunch and local Dinner at local restaurants
v Beijing : Peking Roast Duck Dinner, Royal Banquet
v Xi’an: Imperial Dumping Banquet & Special Noodle Gourmet
v Shanghai Local Special Steamed Dumpling, Authentic Shanghai Style Cuisines
COMPREHENSIVE SIGHTSEEING & CULTURAL DISCOVERIES
v Admission to all sightseeing & special programs as listed in itinerary
v Professional English-speaking local tour guide in each city
v Professional English-speaking national tour guide for the whole trip (for group of 10 or more people only)
v Beijing : Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, the Great Wall, Ming
Tomb, Peking Opera Show & Traditional Chinese Kung-fu Show
v Xian: Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses Museum, Shanxi Provincial Museum , Tang Dynasty Dancing and Singing Show, Noodle making demonstration
v Chongqing : Panda House, General Stilwell Museum
v Yangtze River: Fengdu Ghost City / Wanzhou Relocation Village, Shennong Stream, Three Gorges Dam
v Shanghai: the Bund, Yuyuan Garden, Shanghai Museum, Huang Pu River Night Cruise & Nanjing Road
v Free full coverage Travel Accident Insurance in mainland China.
v Silver Insurance Plan* to cover up to $100,000 Medical Expense and $1 Million Emergency Medical Evacuation, if full payment is received by us at least 90 days before departure.
v “Travel Agents” Professional Liability Insurance that covers up to one million dollars.
* Silver Insurance Plan: is an insurance plan by Preferred Benefits™. Please consult us for terms and conditions for this plan.
1. Any personal charges, such as phone bills, laundry, postage, baggage over-weight charge, extra insurance etc.
2. Tips: Please note that gratuities are not included in the tour cost. They are customary, and their purpose is to encourage and reward quality service. Our tour guides, drivers, hotel porters and other service staffs do their utmost to make the trip smooth and pleasant. Gratuities are a way of showing your appreciation. However, tips are NEVER mandatory. We suggest you to tip $8 per day no matter your group sizes.
3. China Tourist Visa Fee: We can take care of your visa application with a fee of $160 for US passport (including $140 fee to the China Consulate) and $50 (including $30 fee to the China Consulate) for Non-US passport. Please check our Visa section for detailed instructions.
4. Any other charges caused by the acts of God, natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental, and local authority’s orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by the accident beyond the responsibilities of travel agents and incurred due to the tourist action violating the law.
5. Any items not listed in the itinerary.