ALL-INCLUSIVE TOUR PACKAGE FEATURES
CONVENIENT & SAFE TRANSPORTATION
v Round-trip international air ticket
v China domestic air tickets
v Comfortable air- conditioned coaches for sightseeing and transfers between airports and hotels
DELUXE HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
v Beijing – Jade palace Hotel
v Nangjing – Guorui Jinling Hotel
v Wuxi – Xizhou Garden Hotel
v Suzhou – Gusu Jinjiang Tower Hotel
v Hangzhou – Briam Canal Hotel
v Shanghai – Minya Hotel
v Meals provided as noted in itinerary
v Full American & Chinese buffet breakfasts daily at hotels
v Lunches and local cuisine Dinners at local restaurants
v Specials: Peking Roast Duck Dinner, Hangzhou West Lake Sweet & Sour Fish, Dragon-Well-Tea Shrimp, Wuxi Pork Ribs, Shanghai Local Cuisines
COMPREHENSIVE SIGHTSEEING & CULTURAL DISCOVERIES
v Admissions to all sightseeing & special programs listed in itinerary
v Professional English-speaking local tour guides in each city
v A professional English-speaking national tour guide for groups of 10 or more people
v Beijing: Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, Great Wall, Acrobatic Show
v Nanjing: Sun Yat-Sen’s Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Confucius' Temple Night Market
v Wuxi: Three Kingdom City, Lingshan Buddha, Fan Palace
v Suzhou: Tongli, Canal Cruise, Liu Garden, Silk Spinning Mill
v Hangzhou: West Lake, Six Harmony Pagoda
v Shanghai: Bund, Yuyuan Garden, Shanghai Museum
v Free full coverage Travel Accident Insurance in mainland China
v Free Silver Insurance Plan* with coverage up to $100,000 medical expense and $1 Million emergency evacuation if full payment is paid at least 90 days before departure “Travel Agents Professional Liability Insurance” covers up to one million dollars
TOUR PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE
1. Any personal charges, such as phone bills, laundry, postage, baggage over-weight charge, extra insurance etc.
2. Fee for extended stay.
3. Tips: Please note that gratuities are not included in the tour cost. They are customary, and their purpose is to encourage and reward quality service. Our tour guides, drivers, hotel porters and other service staffs do their utmost to make the trip smooth and pleasant. Gratuities are a way of showing your appreciation. However, tips are NEVER mandatory. We suggest you to tip $8 per day no matter your group sizes.
4. China Tourist Visa Fee: We can take care of your visa application with a fee of $150 for US passport (including $140 fee to the China Consulate) and $50 (including $30 fee to the China Consulate) for Non-US passport. Please check our Visa section for detailed instructions.
5. Any other charges caused by the acts of God, natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental, and local authority’s orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by the accident beyond the responsibilities of travel agents and incurred due to the tourist action violating the law.
6. Any items not listed in the itinerary.