ALL-INCLUSIVE TOUR PACKAGE FEATURES
CONVENIENT & SAFE TRANSPORTATION
v Round-trip international air ticket
v China domestic air tickets, River Cruiser on Li River, President Prime cruiser on Yangtze River
v Comfortable air-conditioned coaches for sightseeing and transfers between airports and hotels
DELUXE HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
v Beijing – Jade palace Hotel
v Xi’an – Titan Times Hotel
v Suzhou – Gusu Jinjiang Tower Hotel
v Wuxi – Xizhou Garden Hotel
v Shanghai – Minya Hotel
v Hangzhou – Briam Canal Hotel
v Wuhan- Holiday Inn Tianan
v Yangtze River – MV President Prime Cruiser
v Guilin – Guilin Bravo Hotel
v Yangshuo- New Century Hotel
v Hong Kong – Royal Plaza Hotel
v Meals provided as noted in itinerary
v Full American & Chinese buffet breakfasts daily at hotels
v Lunches and local cuisine Dinners at local restaurants
v Specials: Peking Roast Duck Dinner, Xi’an Dumpling Banquet & Special Noodle Cuisine, Hangzhou West Lake Sweet & Sour Fish , Dragon-Well-Tea Shrimp, Wuxi Pork Ribs, Shanghai local cuisines, Chongqing Spicy Hot Pot
COMPREHENSIVE SIGHTSEEING & CULTURAL DISCOVERIES
v Admissions to all sightseeing & special programs listed in itinerary
v Professional English-speaking local tour guides in each city
v A professional English-speaking national tour guide for groups of 10 or more people
v Beijing: Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, Great Wall, Acrobatic Show
v Xi’an: Terra Cotta Warriors, Shanxi History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Tang Dynasty Singing and Dancing show, Hand-pull Noodle Making Demonstration, Grand Mosque
v Suzhou: Tongli, Canal Cruise, Liu Garden, Silk Spinning Mill
v Wuxi: Three Kingdom City, Lingshan Buddha, Fan Palace
v Shanghai: Bund, Yuyuan Garden, Shanghai Museum
v Hangzhou: West Lake, Six Harmony Pagoda
v Wuhan: Hubei Province Museum, Chime Bells Orchestra Show, Jiqing Street
v Yichang: Ancient Battle Field of Three Kingdoms
v Yangtze River: Three Gorge Dam, Three Gorges, Shennong Stream, Fengdu Ghost City
v Chongqing: Panda House
v Guilin & Yangshuo: Elephant Trunk Hill, Reed Flute Caves, Li River Cruise, Minority Dancing and Singing Show
v Hong Kong: Victoria Peak, Stanley Market, Aberdeen Fishing Village
v Free full coverage Travel Accident Insurance in mainland China
v Free Silver Insurance Plan* with coverage up to $100,000 medical expense and $1 Million emergency evacuation if full payment is paid at least 90 days before departure
v “Travel Agents Professional Liability Insurance” covers up to one million dollars
TOUR PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE
1. Any personal charges, such as phone bills, laundry, postage, baggage over-weight charge, extra insurance etc.
2. Fee for extended stay.
3. Tips: Please note that gratuities are not included in the tour cost. They are customary, and their purpose is to encourage and reward quality service. Our tour guides, drivers, hotel porters and other service staffs do their utmost to make the trip smooth and pleasant. Gratuities are a way of showing your appreciation. However, tips are NEVER mandatory. We suggest you to tip $8 per day no matter your group sizes.
4. China Tourist Visa Fee: We can take care of your visa application with a fee of $150 for US passport (including $140 fee to the China Consulate) and $50 (including $30 fee to the China Consulate) for Non-US passport. Please check our Visa section for detailed instructions.
5. Any other charges caused by the acts of God, natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental, and local authority’s orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by the accident beyond the responsibilities of travel agents and incurred due to the tourist action violating the law.
6. Any items not listed in the itinerary.