ALL-INCLUSIVE TOUR PACKAGE FEATURES
CONVENIENT & SAFE TRANSPORTATION
v China domestic air tickets
v China domestic air tickets, River Cruiser on Li River, President Prime cruiser on Yangtze River
v Comfortable air-conditioned coaches for sightseeing and transfers between airports and hotels
DELUXE HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
v Beijing – Jade palace Hotel
v Lhasa - Tibet Hotel
v Gyantse – Gyantse Hotel
v Shigatse - Shigatse Hotel
v Chengdu – Yinhe Dynasty
v Meals provided as noted in itinerary
v Full American & Chinese buffet breakfasts daily at hotels
v Lunches and local cuisine Dinners at local restaurants
v Specials: Chengdu-authentic Spicy Hot Pot, home-made Tibetan foods and drinks
COMPREHENSIVE SIGHTSEEING & CULTURAL DISCOVERIES
v Admissions to all sightseeing & special programs listed in itinerary
v Professional English-speaking local tour guides in each city
v A professional English-speaking national tour guide for groups of 10 or more people
v Lhasa: Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Street, Tibetan Family Visit, Yamdrok Lake
v Gyantse: Palkhor Monastery
v Shigatse: Tashilhunpo Monastery
v Chengdu: Panda Research Base, Face Changing Show
v Free full coverage Travel Accident Insurance in mainland China
v Free Silver Insurance Plan* with coverage up to $100,000 medical expense and $1 Million emergency evacuation if full payment is paid at least 90 days before departure
v “Travel Agents Professional Liability Insurance” covers up to one million dollars
TOUR PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE
1. Any personal charges, such as phone bills, laundry, postage, baggage over-weight charge, extra insurance etc.
2. Fee for extended stay.
3. Tips: Please note that gratuities are not included in the tour cost. They are customary, and their purpose is to encourage and reward quality service. Our tour guides, drivers, hotel porters and other service staffs do their utmost to make the trip smooth and pleasant. Gratuities are a way of showing your appreciation. However, tips are NEVER mandatory. We suggest you to tip $8 per day no matter your group sizes.
4. China Tourist Visa Fee: We can take care of your visa application with a fee of $150 for US passport (including $140 fee to the China Consulate) and $50 (including $30 fee to the China Consulate) for Non-US passport. Please check our Visa section for detailed instructions.
5. Any other charges caused by the acts of God, natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental, and local authority’s orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by the accident beyond the responsibilities of travel agents and incurred due to the tourist action violating the law.
6. Any items not listed in the itinerary.